Do i have dry eyes?
Dry eye is a very common condition which affects roughly 30% of the adult UK population
Ask yourself these questions:
- • Are you using eye dropssuch as artificial tears to relieve dry eye symptoms?
- • Do your eyes feel dry, sore, itchy, gritty or blurry?
- • Do your eyes bother you when you're staring at a computer screen, laptop, tablet or phone for long periods of time?
- • Do your eyes feel more irritated when you're wearing contact lenses?
Other dry eye symptoms may include:
- • Tired eyes
- • Red eyes – particularly red rimmed eyelids
- • Bleary or blurred vision which clears after a few blinks
- • Stinging eyes or burning eyes
- • A Foreign Body Sensation (when it feels like there’s something in your eye)
- • Scratchy eye Irritation